Flow3 Drainage Services is an established emergency drainage repair and unblock service 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Our engineers have over 20 years drainage experience so no mater what the problem, we can fix it. From a blocked sink to a new drainage installation our engineers will ensure you get a first class service at an affordable cost.
Please find a list of our services below:
- 24 Hour internal and external drainage unblocking with mechanical machines and high pressure water jetting. We also include a look see CCTV to investigate the cause of the blockage within the cost.
- A1 class CCTV surveys and Wincan reports with recommendations and costings. Fast turn around service can also be provided for urgent repairs, insurance repairs and house purchase surveys.
- Excavation repairs to defective sections of drainage systems or full installations of new drainage including Thames Water build over agreements to their requested spec.
- Polyester and local lining works at competitive prices to repair defective sections of drainage without the need to disrupt surfaces like new patios or extensions.
- Reconfiguration of drainage systems and new installations for home modifications such as new bathrooms / kitchens.
- Descale / degrease and mechanical root cutting with high pressure water jetting and specialist ENZ chain flail and spinning jet nozzles. This can also be used to remove concrete or jointing compound restricting pipes.
- Defective interceptor removal and replacement with new pipework. We also install vermin blockers to prevent infestation.
- Replacement of defective manhole covers and frames. Up rating of manhole covers if required.
- Site visit free of charge to ensure we can provide a comprehensive quotation for the works required.
If you have a drainage problem our engineers are here to help whatever the circumstances. We will get you up and running in no time.
We aim to have an engineer on site with you within 2 hours of your call. Our engineers will keep you updated on their ETA and give you plenty of notice before their arrival. Once the engineer has accessed the drainage problems he will confirm the costings of the works and keep you updated of any changes for your approval. No additional works will be carried out without your full consent and understanding.
All staff and engineers are fully qualified to carry out works on site in all aspects from High Pressure Water Jetting to Installation of Polyester Liners. Our Surveying & Estimating Department are also fully qualified in providing full CCTV Drainage Survey Reports and Repair Recommendations in line with WRc guild lines.
We have engineers on stand by to carry out all types of unblock works from overflowing manhole chamber to blocked kitchen sinks. All engineers are equipped with all necessary tools from high pressure water jets to CCTV units. Our engineers are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Our rates for unblock works start at £85.00 outside of the congestion charge and £110.00 inside. This will also include a look see CCTV if applicable.
Our engineers carry out full CCTV surveys & also Look See investigation works. Full CCTV surveys will include a full written Wincan report with site plan drawings and recommendations for any repairs required.
Our rates for a full CCTV surveys start at £185.00 for the first 2 hours and £50.00 per half hour thereafter. (Standard Size Properties Should Be Completed Within 2 hours)
Our vans are fully equipped for the installation of Cured in Place Polyester liners and Local Liners.
We carry out all types of drainage repairs from isolated excavations to replace a small area of drainage to installing new drainage systems for new extensions or additions. Modifications due to poor installations and Thames Water build over agreements also undertaken.
Check out this great video